Wednesday, October 3, 2012
My Boyfriend Hates Being in the Car!!
My boyfriend really does hate being in the car. Me? I LOVE being in the car. It is one of the only places I can really let my mind be free. Sometimes I find myself driving the 270 loop just so I can think.
I have decided screw my last post, this blog and my spiritual methods will be meditating in the car with photos! Sounds dangerous right? Most likely it will be because I am horrible driver.
These photos are from this morning as I drove home to finish up homework and laundry. The clouds were covering the sky and surprisingly at this hour, traffic was light. I have had a lot on my mind the last couple of weeks and before I overwhelm myself, I need to start driving more and figure out what's going on in my head. It may be irrelevant but while on this drive I discovered OSU is having a homecoming parade on Friday that I'd like to go to. I also heard a new Mumford & Sons song that I'd like to share with my boyfriend.
Today on this drive I also thought about how much I miss my family. Also that I sometimes take advantage of my relationship with God.
That's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment